Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Update (:

HELLO! So long since I last update my blog! hahaha! Soooooo, few things to say~ Firstly, I finally have got more time to rest and play haha cause I've converted to part time this month cause school gonna start soon! Looking forward to school starting but at the same time I feel so scared haha cant predict anything that's going to happen so I feel very insecure >.< bobian also uh... Have this sense of insecurity when I think about making new friends cause i'm just so shy yet I'll like to meet more friends cause I too anti-social le LOLOL! If only miracle happen and I got into NP where all my friends are.. T.T

Well, back to topic~ today is the first I work without my fellow colleagues! cause most of them have resigned due to school semester starting soon and only I converted to part time to continue work. How sad... But no choice also, money is too important to me now. I need money for a lot of things. [ Clothes, accessories, FOOD ] LOLOL the one in caps is the most important one haha! Anyway, I hope i'll get into floorball for my cca in poly! Anticipating~~~ And also my orientation camp is coming soon! next week I think. So excited and nervous and scared.. Complicated feelings siol LOL

Next, just to be random, XIAXUE'S BABY IS SO DAMN HANDSOME AND CUTE LA HOLY! hahaha, he have got pretty eyes! What a blessed to have pretty mommy and handsome angmoh daddy!

Feel so high now LOL went to have supper at macs with my in charge, Joyce and also colleague, Yen just now! Had fun chatting with them! Drank mocha chips frappe also and yesh, that's the reason why i'm not sleeping now. Fyi, i'm pretty sensitive to caffeine..

Lastly, a collage of me! LOL not very nice but just let me zi lian for one time okay LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment