Wednesday, April 3, 2013

RAIN

Thinking about changing my blogskin, should I ? But the blogger format seems to be different from the past, I doubt I know how to use now LOL changing blogskin is so troublesome also! Big project for me hahaha maybe will change it later once I see a blogskin I like, provided that I know how to change kekeke~

Anyway, woke up at 1pm today -.-
Rarely I wake up so late de, but because I drank coffee yesterday midnight I couldn't fall asleep until 5 in the morning hahaha luckily I never work today if not, gg.. LOL Planned to cut my hair today but somehow, I end up rotting at home again cause it rained again. I realized whenever I have plans on my off days it always rain.. coincidence? I doubt so.. Soooooo, I stayed home all day long and had curry and bread for brunch! Mommy's curry is the best in the world! Number 1!

Listening to Demi lovato's heart attack now! Quite addictive haha but the pitch super high! hahaha super hard to sing! anyway, mommy yesterday say she's gonna get me a new bed! YAYYYYY queen size maybe? LOL whatever it is, having new bed makes me excited LOL

Okay! Shall go find some blogskins! Hope I can finish everything by today bye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment