Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New life!

Hello all! (:
As you can see, the topic for today's update is about new life! To think about my poly life starting in few more days, I just feel so nervous, scared, insecure, excited! So many different feelings la! Anyway, i'm glad that I was able to make good friends over there with my classmates, I was quite worried about me being a loner throughout my poly life la but then it was pretty impossible because I can never stop talking for one second. LOLOL Whatever it is, i'm just looking forward to school starting! ^^

And that's all about the new life part HAHAHAHA tio cheat LOLOL

TBH, I have nothing much to post today but I have got nothing to do now so here I am updating my blog, typing nonsense.. kekeke Since I have nothing else to say I shall go continue watch my show now! [ Watching When love walked in currently, starring Victoria f(x) and that's the reason why I watch it in the first place LOLOL ]

Lastly, as promised, I'm gonna upload the pictures from my camp! (:
















 k, thanks for reading ^^ bye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment