Just got to know about RSS modern dance getting distinction for SYF! Feel so proud of my girls! I swear I cried cause I was just so happy for them that their hardwork had paid off! But at the same time, memories just begin to flash back in my head and remind me of my one and only SYF two years back. I only wish for time to go back to when I was sec one... Back then I did not work hard..but I tried my best during my sec two and three. And that was when I truly regret that I did not work hard during first year..
However, we cant change the fact that we didn't perform as what people expect us to, but we are not guilty of it cause I believe we have tried our best. And that everyone else recognize our efforts. It's just that the results didn't reflect it and that was probably why we were so devastated back then.
If only there's a second chance...
But too bad! We are not given second chance in everything, BUT WHAT CAN WE DO??? Yeah, just suck it up and move on yo.
Okay, Short update for today! Feeling tired from all the crying and work, have to wake up early for work tmrw also so that's all. Thanks for reading, whoever you are, I really appreciate it, goodnight and sweet dreams. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment