Tuesday, April 9, 2013

SHORT update : Orientation @ NYP

Reallyreally short update! Hahaha Had a great time at the freshman orientation today and yesterday at NYP! Time now is 11:41 which means I should be sound asleep by now since I have to work tmr but I just feel the urge to blog LOLOL I don't know why also don't ask me why hahaha! Anyway, yesterday was the first day of the camp, as usual la most orientation we have gone would be like superrrr awkward at first la cause all strangers mah then need adapt first. So it wasn't that fun the early part of the day when we all just met. ESPECIALLY the ice breakers, although it works pretty well all the time but it's really extremely awkward...and paiseh max! Hahaha! It's like we don't even know each other well and we're playing games, but whatever it is, that's just why it is called ice breakers isn't it ??? LOLOL Back to the topic, we created our own cheers and had campus tour which is super tiring cause the school is just that big la -.- and then we learn the mass dance which I myself had a lot of fun cause dancing is my thing ^^ Hahaha and I love how the OGLs are so hyper which makes me very high LOL and we also met our mentor, Ms Gladys, and she's a very niceee person (:

OHHH, and we had buffet for lunch HAHA Lastly, we had to perform our cheers at the end of the day la and it was so paiseh LOL but it's fun to watch others performing LOLOLOL then we got our NYP FMO'13 t-shirt hahaha it's awesome la but it's made of cotton... >.<

Next day right, I was so glad that my class is so responsive la. it's like when the OGLs ask a question or when we do cheers throughout the camp, my class was considered loud alrd hahaha! The first day was so horrible la cause everyone paiseh. hahaha! And that's when I really begin to enjoy the camp! Hahaha afterall, that's what camp is about right? All the cheers and race and fun and shouting~~! So time seriously passed super fast for the second day cause I really had a lot of fun! We did the amazing race and a lot more la hahaha! Took some pictures but I think I'll upload it another time okay? I promise! ^^

Last thing, one of my OGL is SOOOO CUTE! :P
P/s : And shuai ^.<

Okay, that's all. I don't think this is a short update LOLOL whatever la, I got work tmr so i'm gonna sleep now goodnight! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment